Welcome to Biggenden Arts and Crafts Centre Inc.
This delightfully quirky shop at 21 Edward Street, Biggenden is a “Not for Profit” organisation run entirely by volunteers. Our talented vendors produce a huge variety of locally sourced produce and lovingly handcrafted quality goods at very reasonable prices.
Regularly stocked items include:
- Dolls and soft toys
- Handtowels and towel sets
- Fudges, chutneys and relishes
- Hats and caps in adult and child sizes
- Beautiful artworks to enhance any living area
- Plants, pots and garden ornaments
- Baby and toddler clothing
- Jewellery, including bracelets and necklaces
- Laser cut metal art
- Timber serviette dispensers and tissue boxes
- Naturally scented camphor laurel hangers
- Handbags and purses
- Greeting cards for all occasions
- Timber plaques and wall hangers
- Gorgeous artificial flower arrangements
- A wide variety of resin products
- Scented soap, candles and bath salts
- Patchwork table runners and wall hangers
- Clocks and jewellery boxes
- A variety of macadamias
- Natural honey direct from the apiarist
- Farm fresh eggs
- Seasonal organically grown produce
- Bananas straight from a local farm
The shop is open six days a week from Monday to Saturday. Opening hours can be variable due to our volunteers other commitments, but we are generally open from about 9am through to 3pm. You can call the shop on 0493 417 493 to verify opening times if you are planning a visit to our beautiful little town.
A welcome addition to the shop is our Green Room, which has a wonderful array of garden related merchandise, and where you can also purchase hot and cold drinks.